Item ID: M2131
NO MORE WORRIES ABOUT STUBBORN & RUSTY SCREWS!
Easily remove all damaged screws and bolt heads, even the toughest ones with this Double-sided Screw Extractor! Simply plug one of these in and you will effortlessly unscrew all with flat/ hex/ square/ roundheads IN SECONDS. WITHOUT DAMAGING ANY OF YOUR TOOLS OR BITS!
- Designed to remove stubborn, rusted, stripped, screws or bolts
- Easy to use, just two simple steps
- Works for flat head, phillips, hex, allen, torx, square, round or any type of stripped screw or bolt
- Durable: Made of high speed steel
- 4 Different Sizes: Works with any drills & any screw or bolt sizes
How to use:
- Slowly start to drill a hole into the screw head or bolt with the cutting size. This creates a cone shaped hole that makes it easy for the extractor head to grab onto.
- Flip the drill bit to the extractor side. Reverse your drill and start slow to allow the threads to catch. Continue to screw or drill until the bolt or screw is fully removed.
- Works for screw sizes:
- 1# remove diameter 3 to 5 mm.
- 2# remove diameter 4 to 8 mm.
- 3# remove diameter 5 to 10 mm.
- 4# remove diameter 6 to 12 mm.
- Material: High Speed Steel
- 4x Double-sided Screw Extractors
- 1x Container Box
Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time